About Obstetrics and GynecologyAt Begum Noor Memorial Hospital our approach to maternal care is based on individual and cultural choices in childbirth. Our goal is to provide optimal care, comfort, and safety for both mother and child during birthing process.
Our team of maternity care includes midwives, nurses, obstetrician, Paedriatician and anesthetist to provide state of the art and world class care from conception to delivery. We can provide a diagnosis and create a treatment plan for several gynecological problems such as menstrual problems, pelvic pain and infections which may either be treated medically or surgically.
What we offer
- Normal Deliveries
- C. section
- Infertility case management
- Maternal and child healthcare services
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases evaluation and treatment
- Fibroid uterus surgery
- Urogenital diseases workup and treatment
- Evaluation of menstrual disorders.